Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Starter for Ten...

Here I go with my knitting blog. Maybe no different to all the others out there, but different enough because how many knitting/microbiologist/Boston Terrier-lover/Irish ex-pats are out there? (Hey, if there's more than one of us, let me know). I've become more and more into the blogs of the knitting community, and find myself posting ever-longer comments on their blogs. So why not get 'em all together in one place I say.
I've hesitated for months now to develop this blog, imagining myself running out of steam in a month and being one of those folks who never updates. But I'll try to avoid that, hey nothing ventured etc.
So here goes :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Welcome to Blogland, gorgeous girl xxx

Sue said...

Darn! I'm not your first commenter!
Welcome to Blogland!

YoMamma said...

Excellent! Now I'm motivated to not lose steam also. ;-)

twiceknit said...

yay! welcome to blogland! Now I can stalk you a whole new way!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats