Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Want to see some more baby photos?

Sure you do!
Here's Darcy in her new mitts from Knitty - and her hat from Nan (cardi shop-bought - but knit by somebody)

And here she is with her superhero Sheldon! A lovely surprise from Twiceknit -

Even sleeps with him :)

And...would you believe I've got some kntting in? I bought this ribbon yarn at MD Sheep & Wool and decided I wasn't busy enough so cast on - v pretty and might be ready for the summer!

My Mum is here for a month, which is so nice, don't know how I'll manage when she leaves......and look what she got me...Sue want to visit and show me how to use this? Free baby cuddles with every visit!
And finally - Darcy is still getting used to her new blankie

8 comments:

twiceknit said...

She's so cute! I'm very impressed you're knitting. How on earth do you have time? I should start something similar now and see if I can even keep up with you--without a baby to contend with!

Anonymous said...

Am I crazy or does she look just like her dad in the first photo??

I want a cuddle. I can do sewing tutorials...hmmm... xx

Sue said...

ooo- I would love to give you a personal sewing lesson! What do you want to sew????? I can cuddle Darcy and talk at the same time, I'm sure!

Pheelya said...

AAAwwww too cute!!

YoMamma said...

I love how her Miitts match her sweater! So adorable.

Anonymous said...

She's just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

She's just gorgeous.

Sue said...

when are you coming back to work????? we miss you!!!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats