Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On and off the needles

Cast on for Talia, a Knitty pattern, with yarn from the Colorado trip - this is a fun pattern, on big needles, going pretty fast.

Finally finished the red scarf, yay!

And am back into the flat feet socks - I am over the novelty of knitting from an unravelling piece of pre-knit sock blank, but I suppose it's a cute idea. I decided not to do anything more than a basic toe-up sock pattern, because using such variegated yarn will overwhelm a pattern. But just makes it a zzz to knit. Good commuting project though.

And... here's a picture of me and a guy I met in Wyoming

3 comments:

Pheelya said...

He certainly is a handsome devil! :)

The red scarf looks great!

YoMamma said...

what a great picture!

twiceknit said...

Cute sweater and yay that the scarf is done!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats