Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pregnant head, I suppose...

This is not going to turn into a pregnancy blog, but I am going to use my 'delicate condition' to explain away my actions today. On my way home I got on the green line train, as usual, plugged in iPod, pulled out (awesome) book, and settled in for the ride, having timed it, as ever, so I'd arrive at daycare in plenty of time.

Looked up around 10 minutes before my stop - I have this ride down, I mean, I've been taking it for 6+ years...what the? Got on the line going the wrong way. Was about 7 stops away from where I usually start. feckingfeckingfeck.

Go to daycare 15 minutes late, and now owe them $40. Little man not a bit upset so suppose that's all that matters. Ahhhhhh

In happier news, look at the progress I'm making on "Hey Teach!". I even did gauge swatches!

Am half done with the red scarf. Getting to the boring repetitive part now though. Doesn't help that the yarn for both ongoing projects is very similar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful zeitgeist colour :-) xx

twiceknit said...

Love the red! That yarn worked out perfectly. Can't wait to see it in person. I really have to start making it there on Wednesdays more often!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats