Sunday, August 31, 2008

Red scarf progress

Almost 1 skein thru my 3-skein red scarf. Am getting fed up with the pattern now - don't have a whole lot of patience when it comes to the middle boring part of a long and skinny scarf. In fact, this may end up being a 2-skein scarf...
Here's the patterned bit at the bottom - maybe I should have continued this all the way up? It curls a lot, which will come out with blocking, but makes for unimpressive-looking progress.

Also finished another pair of my 48-stitch-around fingerless gloves , in about 3 days of commuting. Love these. Now I know what to do with all that left over sock yarn, yay!

1 comment:

twiceknit said...

Pretty, pretty. Love the red!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats