Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The saga continues

Cast off the first sleeve of the purple cardi! Very excited. Took many pictures as proof of knitting awesomeness. Thought shaping looked weird, but eh whatever.
It wasn't till this morning I realized I forgot entirely to do the shaping at the top of the sleeve. In my giddiness at having knit the required 21.25 inches - which coincided exactly with the end of a pattern repeat - I cast off, took pictures, and patted self on back...Just as well no-one's waiting on this sweater.

4 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Oooh!! Positively gorgeous! Sorry to have missed you all tonight!
Joan

YoMamma said...

:-) It is really looking great though. I can't wait to see you wear it to the group one of these weeks!

twiceknit said...

that made me laugh out loud. I can so see myself doing that!

Lyn said...

Remember the green sweater, where I cabled every group of knit sts, instead of every other? Feel better now?

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats