Friday, April 18, 2008

Socky

More socks

Finished these Wednesday at Sip n Knit - loved the Panera location also.

Lynn entertained us with her stories, including her curt dismissal of one J. Ashcroft, and we all got to ooooh and ahh at Deb's wonderful CPH! I believe it inspired Harrison to scoot off home and finish hers, so am looking forward to seeing that modelled next week :)

I went home and made DH try them on straight away - success!
And just so you don't think those are my hairy legs:

3 comments:

YoMamma said...

ack! There I am! (it's ok just weird to see yourself on the internets. ;-))

I just love those socks and may have to track down some of that yarn for my own pair...

Lyn said...

The socks look great - and the hubbuy's pretty cute, too!

twiceknit said...

the picture of Lynn is hilarious. Yeah, sure, those weren't your legs... :)

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats