Tuesday, June 24, 2008

back in the saddle

well, sort of.
I have still lost the knitting mojo. I did about 4 inches of the back of the baby sweater I started weeks ago, just can't get into it. Maybe tis the weather?
Just got back from Ireland, my second trip in 5 months. Yes I am a lucky sod. Mum and Dad recently visited Italy (what family of high-fliers we are) and she brought me back yarn as a souvenir! Ahh. From the isle of Capri no less. Maybe I'll remember to take a picture of it and post that soon.
So because I haven't been knitting much I've been reading loads more. Let me recommend to you:
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne. Read it all in one day. Just blew me away.
This Charming Man by Marian Keyes. What can I say - Love. Her. Have only just started this - got it from Amazon yesterday. My joker of a postman wedged it into my postbox so tight I had to rip off the packaging inside the box to get at it. No way could I wait another day till he realized his error...

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Welcome back! Maybe you left your knitting mojo at Panera's? Come tonight & we'll help you look for it...

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats