Friday, December 19, 2008

Just another month

Haven't mentioned being pregnant much on the blog - not a preggo blog after all - but it's obviously on my mind more and more as I approach 200lb and ankles the size my knees used to be.
Yesterday my lovely work friends had a shower for me - totally unnecessary as I have a 4 year old and they held me a shower for him back in '04, but I was really chuffed, and we had sheet cake - yay!
Last night we went for dinner at the mall and then lined up for over an hour to see Santa. Little guy was just delighted to see him, but apparently even standing for an hour is too much for me now - spent the night in hospital with v sore contractions, and came home this morning still cooking this baby but poked full of holes and exhausted.
Like I say, just another month.
Maybe I'm just a moaner. I mean - look at this woman. Hats off...

4 comments:

Ginger Lucy said...

Wow, nearly there! Hope everything goes OK. The Duggar woman scares me...

Anonymous said...

Oh god...18 children?
What kind of water is that lady drinking?

Take it easy D! Just sit a lot and knit...tee hee...any excuse, right?

YoMamma said...

Oh goodness! Take it easy!

I'm with Ginger Lucy - that Duggar woman is terrifying.

Anonymous said...

I'll third the terrifying conclusion.

Rest up and hope you're feeling better.

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats