Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank Youuuuu!

To my new friend Cheriwan (real name Jillian - rechristened "Jennifer" don't ask) who vvv generously sent me the following in the recent Ravelry swap:

Don'tcha love opening mystery boxes with wee individually wrapped presents inside?? Some lovely yarn (have always loved working with Crystal Palace yarns!) in pink (looks more red in pic), v. handy looking stitch markers, skull yarn notions bag (love.it.) funky bubblegum girlie card and bookmark - candy! And 2 patterns!! Yay She even went to the trouble of ordering me things from etsy - have included the links.
Thanks again Jillian!

4 comments:

Pheelya said...

What a neat swap package!! I have a small project back with that same skull material! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely swap package! Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday too! I have four dozen more cookies to bake-LOL!

P.S. You were right about Dr.P...her name starts with C!

Anonymous said...

Hey you swap partner, new friend! I am so glad you liked it. I love the skulls bag so much I coveted it every day that it was in my possession! Tee hee.
Thank you so much, and see you here very soon!

YoMamma said...

oh super cool swap package!!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats