Tuesday, December 9, 2008

what a find!

Just came across Knotions and The Inside Loop while checking, again, to see if Knitty winter patterns are up yet. I plan to cast on for this, for me, as soon as I finish my current scarf,
which, seeing as it's being knit on teeny needles with skinny yarn may make future knitting projects destined for the new decade...

Would love to show you pictures if my camera would cooperate.
Got about 10 dozen cookies made last night, then ran out of eggs...considered sending himself out in the cold to store but as he had been warned that none of the cookies were for him, felt it would be pushing my luck...although we'll have dozens of cookies in the next day or two when I get back from the swaps, hmmm.

Joined a great new group on Ravelry - Selfish Knitters. Moderator andreainblue has a great philosophy: " my litmus test(s) for The Worthy is determining whether or not the recipients would ever spend an equal amount of time/money on me."Makes you think eh. From now on, knitting for kids (mine) and my Mum. Oh and ME, and that's it.

Ahhhh feels good!

1 comment:

YoMamma said...

I love that Selfish Knitters group. I'm such a lurker though. I join groups and then quit them since I never say anything... maybe I'll give this one a test run anyway. :-)
See you at the Cookie Swap! I've been making cookies all day!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats