Saturday, May 17, 2008

Guilty Pleasures: the final cut

OK - so had to make some cuts as there isn't a music CD (that I could find) that holds 71 songs. So may I present:

Guilty Pleasures - Rock:

You Shook Me All Night Long/AC/DC
You Give Love A Bad Name/Bon Jovi
Total Eclipse of The Heart/Bonnie Tyler
Money for Nothing/Dire Straits
Sweet Child O' Mine/Guns N' Roses
Me and Bobby McGee/Janis Joplin
Don't Stop Believin'/Journey
Rock n Roll all nite/KISS
Paradise by the Dashboard Light/Meat Loaf
Come As You Are/Nirvana
Crazy Train/Ozzy Osbourne
We Are the Champions/Queen
Black Betty/Ram Jam
I Wanna Be Sedated/The Ramones
The Galway Girl /Steve Earle
Come Sail Away/Styx
Whiskey In The Jar/Thin Lizzy
Pride (In The Name Of Love)/U2
Jump/Van Halen
Brown Eyed Girl/Van Morrison

and

Guilty Pleasures - Pop:
All Out Of Love/Air Supply
I Write The Songs/Barry Manilow
Uptown Girl/Billy Joel
Top of the World/Carpenters
If You Leave Me Now/Chicago
Brick House Commodores
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)/Dead Or Alive
I Want To Know What Love Is/Foreigner
MMMBop/Hanson
Like A Virgin/Madonna
Beat It/Michael Jackson
The Other Woman/Ray Parker Junior
Can't Fight This Feeling/REO Speedwagon
Never Gonna Give You Up/Rick Astley
Don't You (Forget About Me)/Simple Minds
We Built This City/Starship
When Will I See You Again/The Three Degrees
Africa/Toto
The Hustle/Van McCoy

Like I said - let me know if you'd like a copy!

2 comments:

YoMamma said...

I would love a copy! :-)

Anonymous said...

HANSON? roflmao

(cough) yes, I would like a copy too, please. :)

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats