Friday, May 23, 2008

Ta dah!

A momentous day.
The purple cardi is done! And the birthday Jaywalkers are ready too (top right).
Blocking away on the dining room table (I won't need it again till Thanksgiving so no rush)
Of course, I am still adding to the stash. I was in Bryan, Texas this week, at The Hook and Needle ( lovely wee store) and got some "Flat Feet." Basically a piece of knitted fabric that you knit from, without ever rolling into a ball. Colours are great, and I'm planning to go to Goodwill to pick up an old knitted wool sweater next time I need some sock yarn ;)

4 comments:

YoMamma said...

Your cardigan looks great! Congratulations! I saw some of that "Flat Feet" online, that looks pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Both the sweater and the socks are lovely - the sweater especially is bEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations:)!
Joan

Lyn said...

It's beautiful! I know you're glad to be done - can't wait to see it in person.

twiceknit said...

yay! It's beautiful! Bring it Wednesday?

I'm intrigued by the flat feet thing. Does the yarn come out all kinked up?

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats