Friday, March 14, 2008

That Friday feeling

Well - not yet. Still got a few hours till quittin' time (though it is 5 o'clock somewhere...)

Sip n Knit was fun as ever on Wednesday. Lynn spoiled us again by bringing us lovely yarn samples from a wonderful etsy seller who generously donated them:
The Christmassy one (called Kwanzaa, actually) I saved for Twiceknit at Lyn's suggestion - to persuade her to make another cute Christmas garland this year. (Ravelry link). It's never too early.
The other, a lovely fingering wt. yarn, is called Parrot. I may just have to go to etsy to buy loads more...
I spent my time at Sip n Knit working on the Hogwart's socks.

I will be so glad to see the back of these...my purple cardi hasn't had a look-in for nearly 2 weeks :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that parrot yarn is GORGEOUS

twiceknit said...

ooh, more yarn!!! That's incredibly generous of you to give free yarn to me. It's perfect for the christmas garland! And with 9 months to go, maybe I'll finish it this year!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats