Saturday, November 15, 2008

all quiet

Not a lot to report - am on my 5th scarf in a row - a blue stripey one for the brother, birthday in less than two weeks, and seeing as he is in Ireland and I left it in Panera's last week (thanks Sarah for minding it for me!) it may end up being a Christmas gift. It's a very simple pattern, 2x2 ribbing in Lion Brand wool, simpler the better if you actually expect a guy to wear something knitted I have found.

I've picked up the second Grandiflora sock, looking good. Plus it's coming into sock-wearing weather here. Thing is, am getting so pregnant - now weigh more than Himself - that normal sizes don't fit me and I have a lovely case of the cankles! Maybe will wear them in Spring.
Scored some lovely Sheila Rovelstad yarn for the Winter Wonderland Swap. Won't post a picture in case the swapee reads this :) (And I will also spare you a picture of my cankles).

No comments:

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats