Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hmm...

Just got an e-mail from Zazzle.com

I made some customized postage stamps on Zazzle.com last week, uploading the picture of my son holding the newspapers announcing President Elect Obama's victory.

Today, I received this e-mail from them:



"Policy Violations: ---

Incorporates the name or likeness of a current or former world leader or politician,

or a local, regional, national or international leader, religious figurehead, or politician."


Who'da thought, eh? Kind of annoying...


Still crocheting the Babette (really must take some pictures) and making wee little socks and sweaters for coworkers.

Or for my tree, haven't decided.
This is the first year we've had Christmas in our house, usually at one or other set of parents, so we're going all out this year - first house on the block to have lights out!

No comments:

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats