Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more knitting-related stuff you don't need - and scarfapalooza

Been trolling on Zazzle (who have a 10%-off coupon if you use Paypal - woohoo!)
Wouldn't I look smart showing up to S&K with these: knitting themed keds! Might be the only way I'd ever wear a pair - us height-challenged folks need a bit more assistance in the heel department than Keds offer.

Rory got a belated b'day gift from my friend J all the way in sunny (?) Belfast:

And this will be winging its way to her little girl shortly:

I even crocheted little flowers on there - to use up the yarn - see I do crochet sometimes still: this blanket was the first ambitious project I worked on - red heart yarn all the way but hey: Jamie likes it...
She is such a good model.

Here is is showing off my entrelac scarf:

(here it is folded in half - love this pattern)
Here's the clapotis, still not blocked...
Oh, and here's some sweaters I've knit - photo taken from 50ft up obviously...
And finally, the Grandiflora sock. I am now past the heel and into the gusset, but may have to rip waay back as I didn't center the heel in the pattern and so the lacey holes aren't even across the top of the foot. Grrr. The colours are totally mad too. I think these will have to be a keeper, can't see anyone else wanting them ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely Fo's and lovely models too. :)

YoMamma said...

My daughter is equally mad. She LOVES your socks! ;-)

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats