Wednesday, November 5, 2008

cheesy grin alert

Been a good good week. Extra hour in bed on Sunday. A wonderful new President. And...my first week in two years


without


braces


!!!


Got braces two years ago because my not-very-crooked teeth were getting chipped from the bad alignment. Or something. Twenty four months and 4 orthodontists later (grr) they came off last week and I have a lovely All-American girl smile now. I even bought some of that teeth-whitening stuff last weekend. I will update later with some up-close-n-gorgeous pictures, but for now here's me and my two men and my big cheesy grin!
What amazed me was, when I went to work and met friends over the next few days, that they didn't immediately notice. Manys the person who smiled politely, then worriedly, as I grinned widely at them demanding an opinion. Like my teeth aren't foremost on everyone's mind, sheesh...
OK here's one more look:

2 comments:

Knitredsox said...

Teeth and smile look lovely and your little man makes a very adorable Elmo!

YoMamma said...

You've got a great smile!!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats