Monday, November 17, 2008

Yarn as art

Look at this site:


I want every single thing she makes, especially this:

This is how it's described:

"DOLLHOUSE UPSET - This yarn is split into two skeins (because it was hard to fit on the bobbin with those doll heads). It is spun from various colours and fibers, a thick and thin single. There are hard plastic doll vintage doll heads throughout. Their hair is spun right into the yarn. "

I could never knit with any of it though - it's too pretty and magnificent to disrupt from the skein...so while it's the most impractical yarn purchase I may ever make it just might have to happen...will let you know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creeeeepy!

Anonymous said...

That is just Silent Hill type creepy. ;)
Other than that, kind of cool.

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats