Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In other news...

One of the most daunting/exciting/fun/fractious parts about being pregnant is coming up with a name for said future person. The power!
I love this website - should be on the curriculum for all parents-to-be. I have a poll on there to help me decide on name for my future person - join in and give me your feedback!

Ooh - and seeing as this is a knitting blog - I started the Elizabeth Zimmerman baby surprise jacket at the weekend! Such fun to knit - details coming when I get a picture to post.

5 comments:

Lyn said...

You're pregnant? How did I miss this wonderful news? Congratulations!

YoMamma said...

I highly recommend the name "Debbi" if you have a little girl. I think there is a certain ring to it. ;-) Have you been going to Sip and Knit lately? I've missed but am planning on going this upcoming Wednesday.

Sue said...

Did I miss something? If so I'm not drinking the water at work any more!

Anonymous said...

Okay, glad I'm not the only oblivious one! Congrats! I like Corinne as well. :)

Denise said...

yes, am 'up the duff' as I so elegantly put it on my Facebook page. Roll on January 2009!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats