Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ruining my carbon footprint...

Completely off topic:* today I was at a meeting in a hotel conference room and it was perishing cold. WHY do these places turn the air conditioning up so high? My power bill shows a definite bump in July and August by cooling my little house - what must the Holiday Inn power bill be like? And last summer in Orlando I stayed at a hotel that provided buses to and from attractions, and those buses were invariably so cold there was condensation on the outside of the windows...
Anyway, tomorrow I'm digging out a cardi (purple maybe??). Perhaps I'll bring along a flask of soup too...

*though I was wishing for knitted goodness

No comments:

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats