Saturday, July 12, 2008

Now with pictures!

So here's my well-travelled yarn from Capri (see - even the bag has a pic of Capri on there) courtesy of my lovely Mum:And here's my progress on the Babette blanket - won't I have fun weaving in all those ends...And here's a cute little dog trying to give me a hint...

Not a lot going on here - brought DS for a haircut, always a family affair because it takes two adults to hold him down. And finished This Charming Man...loved loved loved it. I had the chance to meet the wonderful Marian Keyes a couple of years ago, she was signing books at a Border's in Virginia, many miles from here. But my niece (my husbands niece...) had her communion at the same time :( Border's were nice enough to keep a signed copy for me though. That book was Anybody Out There. Just as with the book I finished today, it left me in tears on the last page. She's just a great writer, perfect mix of humour and seriousness...

1 comment:

twiceknit said...

Pretty yarn! I'm with you with the fun you'll have weaving in the ends, but it will be beautiful when it's done.

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats