Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hogwarts Sock Swap

Hmm, very worried about this...I signed up for the ongoing Hogwart's Sock Swap after reading about twiceknit's encouraging experiences...and heard nothing. Ah well, I thought, missed the date or something. Then I got an e-mail yesterday from someone busily knitting socks for me - midway thru the 2nd one actually - and as I never heard back I assumed I was out and haven't as much as cast on - eek!
Guess I should enable my spam folder? I've only participated in one swap ever and it was fun - I'd hate to be a swap reneager...

4 comments:

YoMamma said...

Oh my goodness - the pressure! You can do it! (I'll cheer you on)

twiceknit said...

oh no! I've led you into swap misfortune! Did you email again to find out who you've been assigned?

Anonymous said...

hi i am you swap partner. I have both socks done now but I am way ahead of the curve I think there are many still waiting on their yarn dont fear and have fun with it. they are due till April
Narcissa

Lyn said...

For someone using the nom de plume 'Narcissa,' she seems very nice! Good to know you're not too far behind, and can relax a little.

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats