Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knitting Poetry

I do like to write, as I said. So I think I'll take this challenge from Knitting Daily. Tortured examples (max. length is 50 words) to follow. Don't laugh too hard.

I ordered 2 of these (poetry knitting magnets) from the link above. One for my Hogwarts swap and one for me.
I mean - is there a fridge-owning knitter in the world that wouldn't want this?

In other writing news - I am stalled at 13 reviews in the Amazon competition. Seeing as these are mostly from friends I have a 5-star average - which is good - but some people have 70-80 reviews! Must be a full-time job recruiting that many reviewers. Guess I am too busy working/mothering/knitting.
And I kind of expected the story to speak for itself and generate its own reviews. Hah!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

I loved your story - if it had hundreds of reviews (which it should) they'd all be 5 stars - even from strangers!

YoMamma said...

I second that Lyn!

ooooh! I want that poetry and the prize. I'm going to try too. :-)

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats