Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Phew! OK Knitpicks it's up to you...

Finally got the sock swap sorted out, and found out my swapee is a Ravenclaw...so I ordered some blue and light brown sock yarn from Knitpicks, hopefully that'll come close to the blue & bronze House colours. I tried to stay away from variegated yarn in the hope that maybe for once I'll knit a patterned sock with a visible pattern.

My purple cardi is coming along. Yesterday I did 30 rows or so in Borders in a bonus holiday Monday Sip n Knit session, then I went home to concentrate on the armhole decreases. So far so good...I think.

I've also been working on something supercute (according to me anyway) for the babysitter, who turns 16 this weekend. Unfortunately, as her age (and competence) advances, so does her social life. May have to start looking further afield, the thought of which almost makes me want to stay in till DS is a teenager.

That's right, no pictures, again. DH took my camera on a business trip. He has to take pictures inside a -20°C freezer. I told him if he comes back without that camera, don't bother coming back (unless he brings yarn as peace offering).

2 comments:

twiceknit said...

I'm a ravenclaw, but I know you're not my partner, I already heard from them... :)

Anonymous said...

I am really glad you got it all sorted out. I am a Ravenclaw also but i heard from my partner
Narcissa

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats