Friday, February 22, 2008

purple cardi and other knitting loveliness

Still working on the purple cardi, of course. The colour is quite something...I hope it doesn't become one of those things I always bypass in the wardrobe because it's too bright. Better finish it first then worry about such things I suppose. So here I am - back done and making my way up one front panel.

Here's the babysitter's birthday present: I got the pattern, by Mia Zamora-Johnson here on Ravelry - she crocheted up quickly, and so cute! I used up my Debbie Bliss Cashmerino that I bought for Fetching and other scraps of sock yarn and baby yarn. Just love it.

And on my way home from another stint in West Virginia, I had to stop off all All About Yarn and see what was going on there. Ran into Karen from Sip n Knit (Hi Karen!)

And I found their Noro stash! Ever since Crazy Aunt Purl raved about Noro Transitions I've wanted to get my hands on some. And they had it on sale, in a pinky colour (#7).

As you can see, I had to start knitting immediately. P r e t t y...

1 comment:

twiceknit said...

I love the babysitter's present. It's adorable!!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats