Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January gifting

Off to Ireland to see the folks this Saturday! I've managed to make 3 pairs of socks (for my 2 sisters, and my future SIL), including these lovelies, finally finished:

I didn't make socks for Mum (just before I started blogging I sent her a clapotis, so she's good!) but I picked up a couple of crafting books for her. This one is my favourite:

My sister (who's having the birthday that spurred this visit) is a huge Marilyn fan...I am trying to resist casting on for this thing for her - I have enough to do between now and Saturday (e.g. my job).

Speaking of my job, got some huge, good, unexpected news this evening as I was leaving. It never rains but it pours...more anon.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Off to Ireland? Hope you have a great trip - I think you could make Marilyn on the plane!

Denise said...

well - I could make her on the plane...but somehow I don't think my 3-yearold will give me the necessary peace and quiet!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats