Thursday, January 17, 2008

Babette Blanket

At the knitting guild last night I also snagged some ball-ettes of pinks in various hues for the crochet Babette blanket (pattern from Interweave Crochet) I've been stashing for, for some time now. There is a babette group on Flickr that takes your breath away (especially the pink ones!!!) - and here's the original - I saw this when Flibbertygibbet brought me to Purl Soho last summer. I wanted so much to take it off the hanger and wrap it around me-
(picture from purlbee's Flickr page)
Colours are even better in person - you can see why I wanted to yank it off the wall right? I think it might be time to go back to hooking again...

2 comments:

Lyn said...

The guild sounds like it was fun - sorry to have missed it. I wanted to see you so I could tell you how much I enjoyed the 13 pgs from Amazon - how do I get the rest?! It really is quite good - I love the Austen nod in the opening!
You're so talented!

Denise said...

Thank you lyn! Right now the rest of the novel is on my hard drive - might make it further if this Amazon thing works out ?!
Missed you at the Guild Wednesday - see u in 2 weeks!
D

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats