Sunday, January 13, 2008

What does your ipod say about you?

Just updated my ipod, which I listen to everyday when commuting. I probably listen to books/podcasts half the time, music the rest. Here's my top 5* listened-to songs, since June 2006:

Wonderful Night - Fat Boy Slim
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
The Shuffle - Van McCoy
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
It's Like That - Jason Nevins

Apparently I like to dance - and anything from the 70s to the 00s will do! What does your top five say about you?

*Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice, came in at number 9...a real guilty pleasure...

2 comments:

YoMamma said...

ooh fun!

Andy, You're a Star - The Killers
Packing Blankets - The Eels
Jimmy the Exploder - The White Stripes
Either Way - Wilco
Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I don't know what it says about me but they're darn good songs!

Denise said...

wow I don't think I know any of those, isn't that funny! Will check them out tho - I love getting recommendations.

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats