Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged by Knitty McKnitKnit

4 Jobs I've Had

Chambermaid for 6 priests

KFC counter wench

QC in poultry plant

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

To Die For

Willy Wonka (the original)

Spongebob movie

GWTW

4 Places I Have Been

Cambridge, England

Vancouver, Canada

Amsterdam, Holland

Sydney, Australia

4 Places I Have Lived

Bedford, England

all over the place, Ireland

Ballymena, Northern Ireland

Columbia MD USA

4 TV Shows I Watch

Forensic Files

Red Dwarf

Father Ted

Trailer park boys

(I mostly watch DVDs so the writer's strike doesn't bother me a bit! Though I do think they have a point)

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly

Aoife/Patty/Janet/Gail

4 Favorite Foods

BBQ Hula Hoops*

grilled salmon

potatoes in any format

Crunchies

* If anyone knows where I can get hulahoops in MD - LET ME KNOW

4 Places I Would Rather Be

Bed

Playing with DS (dear son - not Nintendo)

Out of debt

Borders, knitting with the girls

4 People to tag

The first 4 of you to read this :)

No comments:

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats