Friday, January 18, 2008

Something cute for Mum

Going to Ireland tomorrow with DS and several handknitted items in tow (4 counts as several right? 7 considering there are 3 pairs of socks).
Here's what I made for my Mum, from the knitting-pattern-a-day calendar (I skipped ahead to Jan 31). Pink piggy with 6 thirsty piglets. The snaps serve as nipples for the momma pig, and snouts for the piglets, and that way they can hang on to her. Love it!
Pattern by Mette Buchreitz

The way I sewed the eyes, it looks like she's winking...

5 comments:

Pheelya said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Enjoy and have a safe trip!

YoMamma said...

That is adorable!

Lyn said...

THat's so sweet - I love it!
Have a wonderful trip!

twiceknit said...

these are adorable! I love the picture of the one looking in the camera. Have a great trip!

FuguesStateKnits said...

So cute! Have a great trip!
Hope you're getting a good ride in the "Flyboat!"
:)
Joan

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats