Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Mardi gras sock

These colours remind me of Mardi Gras:
I got the first one finished right as we pulled into our neighbourhood, after all that driving...
I followed the pattern for Meida's socks, except for the first lace pattern repeat I used size 5.5

dpns, so I could fold the top over. I really like the first one, and look how nice it fitsOf course - you can't see the pattern at all because of the variegated yarn. Grr. And didn't I just say, like maybe 3 posts ago?, that I would stick to plain yarn for patterned socks in future? Hmm.

1 comment:

twiceknit said...

Welcome back! The socks are beautiful. I really like the colors. You finished more socks over Christmas than I did all of last year!
See you tonight!

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats