Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm dreaming of a bright Christmas?

I suppose a white Christmas would be very festive, but not for me. Seeing as Christmas is the generally the only time when I take more than two days leave together, I would rather have good weather for those days. Well - I had the good fortune to marry a Florida lad, so some Christmases are Floridian, like this:
He, in turn, had to good fortune to marry me. The downside is that some Christmases are Irish, like this:

And my good friend Heather, married a guy she met in Sydney, so her Christmases are like this!

This Christmas, we're going to Florida (me, DH, DS and two DD (dear dogs)) in rented minivan, hitting the road tomorrow. 1900 miles. Hope I don't forget to pack the valium.

4 comments:

YoMamma said...

Great pictures!
I for one love a good road trip. You'll have fun - enjoy! Merry Christmas!

twiceknit said...

Have a fabulous trip and Merry Christmas! My DH comes home tomorrow. Yay!!!

FuguesStateKnits said...

Awwww! Sweet! Your little guy is so cute - I bet he's the one watches Wonderpets!
I've tagged you - but don't if you don't wanna:)
See you at the meetup:)
joan

Denise said...

Yep that's my little Wonderpet fan (Teamwork!) We're on a bit of a Spongebob kick right now though :)
See you in the new year Joan,
D xx

Cracks me up!

Read any good books lately?

Time of day in my part of the world

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Stats